1. 2022: What is the size and nature of evidence on the relationship between vaccine confidence and COVID-19 vaccine uptake in Africa? An Evidence Map. Promise Nduku, Laurenz Langer, Gregory Hussey, Benjamin Kagina
2. 2021: Better measurement of efforts to support EIPM&I in Africa: collating the evidence base. Andile Madonsela, Laurenz Langer. (Ongoing).
3. 2021: Engaging stakeholders with evidence and uncertainty framework for stakeholder engagement evidence map. Sandy Oliver, Laurenz Langer, Mukdarut Bangpan, Promise Nduku.
4. 2021: Local government implementation of climate change mitigation projects: learnings for the City of Johannesburg. Metoh Azunui. (Ongoing).
5. 2021: The socio-economic impacts of contraceptive in Africa: an evidence map. Promise Nduku (Ongoing).
6. 2020: The South African Gender Knowledge Hub: mapping the evidence. Andile Madonsela, Nkululeko Tshabalala, Laurenz Langer. (Ongoing).
7. 2020: Understanding Interventions that Work in achieving Developmental Water Management, Using Systematic Review and the South African Case Study. Luvuyo Zigana (Not public).
8. 2019-2020: Student support in post-graduate blended learning programmes: An evidence map. Africa Center for Evidence. (Not public).
9. 2019: eHealth for HIV prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care for key populations worldwide. Frontline AIDS, Africa Centre for evidence, Positive action. South Africa.
10. 2019: Evidence map of innovation for inclusive industrialisation: connecting policy interventions and expected outcomes. Africa Centre for evidence, South African Research Chairs Initiative. South Africa.
11. 2019: Mapping the evidence: South African interventions to prevent violence against women and children evidence map. Matodzi M Amisi, Nkululeko Tshabalala, Megan Cooke, Mmabatho Molebatsi, Muofhe Mulondo, Diketso Mufamadi, Chandré Gould and Laurenz Langer.
12. 2019: Policy-relevant evidence map on Human Settlement and Housing in South Africa. Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Africa Centre for Evidence. South Africa. (Not public).
13. 2019: Policy-relevant evidence map on land reform in South Africa. Africa Centre for evidence. South Africa. (Not public)
14. 2019: Systematic map of energy sufficiency measures in energy scenarios in mitigation pathways aiming at meeting the Paris Climate target. Africa Centre for Evidence. South Africa. (Not public).
15. 2019: The art and science of using evidence in Africa: an evidence map. Promise Nduku, Nkululeko Tshabalala, Shona Putuka, Andile Madonsela, Laurenz Langer. Africa Centre for Evidence. South Africa.