ACE works with a wide range of partners in all of its fields of competence. Partners with whom we have formal contracts or memorandums of understanding are listed below.
- African Center for Evidence Systematic Reviews and Knowledge Translation, Makerere University
- Centre for Evidence-based Health Care (CEBHC), University of Stellenbosch
- Centre for Learning on Evaluation and Results for Anglophone Africa (CLEAR-AA)
- Centre for Social Research at the University of Malawi
- Department for Environmental Affairs (DEA), South Africa
- Department for Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME), South Africa
- EPPI-Centre, University College London: Institute of Education
- International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie)
- South African Cochrane Centre at the Medical Research Council, South Africa.
- Southern African Social Policy Research Insights (SASPRI)
- Department of Education, Oxford University
- Campbell Collaboration