We aim to increasing our own understanding through research of how to increase capacity to use research evidence.
We aim to increase our own understanding of research use through new primary research on the use of research evidence, including how to support capacity to use evidence and how to build sustainable relationships between research users and produce.
Current projects include:
- ECOSYSTEM SERVICES FOR POVERTY ALLEVIATION (ESPA )
- THE SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT CROSS-DEPARTMENTAL COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE ON EVIDENCE
- HUMAN SETTLEMENTS EVIDENCE MAP
- UJ-BCURE: THE UNIVERSITY OF JOHANNESBURG-BASED PROGRAMME TO BUILD CAPACITY TO USE RESEARCH EVIDENCE
- LEADING THE AFRICA EVIDENCE NETWORK (AEN)